QUALITY, SAFETY AND HEALTH AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
Ver.: 04 Rev.: 01-09-2020
The Ynfiniti Energy Group, dedicated to the assembly, maintenance and repairs in industrial and electricity generation facilities, as well as the sale of industrial equipment, since its creation in 2006.
In 2017, the Robur Group became part and aligned with the group's commitments and general strategies. To this is added an awareness of continuous improvement that makes the SGI more flexible and adapted to the new organization of the company.
For this, a series of general commitments are established that will establish the basis of the main objectives.
GENERAL COMMITMENTS OF THE MANAGEMENT
- Comply; to the legal requirements established both in the legal regulations in force and in the regulations that develop them, and also comply with the criteria or specifications indicated by the ISO 45001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards and other related requirements. This policy should be appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and the specific nature of its HSE risks and opportunities for HSE.
- Improve the quality of the service, at the level of a correct execution of the works, with the highest safety standards to reinforce customer satisfaction once the work is carried out, and guarantee the service.
- Development of the human capital of the Ynfiniti Energy Group, within its organization, taking care of the safety and health of workers, to prevent injuries and deterioration of health related to work, establishing channels of communication and participation between the different levels of the company that improves the professional development of workers, and creates a culture and behavior of continuous improvement.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce risks to HSE.
- Continuous improvement of the management system, including the Workforce Training Plan, betting on the quality of internal training in the GWO centers that the subsidiaries have opened in Spain, Uruguay and Mexico.
- Pollution prevention and protection of the environment, promoting the efficiency of energy resource management, to optimize energy consumption, natural resources and protection of biodiversity.
- Creation of a management structure that establishes a chain of responsibilities to improve performance and operational control.
- Identify and reduce damage and deterioration of the health of workers, through control and monitoring of work centers and continuous analysis of incidents, and improvement of risk assessments.
- Information and training about the control of consumption and the correct management of waste.
- Improvement of the degree of customer satisfaction at all levels:
- Document management
- Provision of the service
- Behaviour and commitment of workers
- Fulfilments of the requested needs
- Compliance with the training plan for workers, and quantitative and qualitative improvement of training actions.
- Implement and maintain a work methodology based on the development of work procedures that organize and clearly identify the functions and responsibilities of all hierarchical levels in the development of the activity.
- Performance evaluation through management indicators that help develop a system that guarantees continuous improvement.
Ynfiniti Energy Group