Ver.: 1.0 Rev.: 2018
The Ynfiniti Energy Group company, dedicated to the assembly, maintenance and repairs in industrial and power generation facilities, in addition to the sale of industrial equipment. Since its creation in 2006, leaves in 2016 to be part of the WEIR Group and changes the Commercial denomination dated January 1, 2017.
Independently to the separation, both the commitments and the general strategies will follow the standards that were marked by the group and a continuous improvement will make the SGI more flexible and adapted to the new organization of the company.
To this end, a series of general commitments will be established, that will form the basis for the main objectives.
GENERAL COMMITMENTS OF THE DIRECTION
- Comply the requirements established in the legal regulations in force and in the regulations that develop it, and also comply with the criteria or specifications indicated by the OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards.
- Improve the quality of the service, at the level of a correct execution of the works, with the highest safety standards to reinforce the customer satisfaction once the work is developed, and service guarantee.
- Development of the human capital of Ynfiniti Energy Group, within its organization, taking care of the safety and health of workers, continuously improving the training plan, and establishing channels of communication and participation between the different levels of the company that improve the professional development of workers, and create a culture and behaviour of continuous improvement.
- Prevention of pollution and protection of the environment in the efficiency of the management in energy resources, to optimize energy consumption, natural resources and protection of biodiversity.
- A management structure creation that establishes a chain of responsibilities to improve performance and operational control.
- Identify and reduce the damage and deterioration of workers' health, through the control and monitoring of work centers and the continuous analysis of incidents and accidents, and improvement of risk assessments.
- Information and training about the control of consumption and the correct management of waste.
- Improvement in the customer’s level satisfaction:
- Document management
- Provision of the service
- Behaviour and commitment of workers
- Fulfilments of the requested needs
- Training plan for workers, and quantitative and qualitative improvement of training actions.
- Implement and maintain a work methodology based on the development of work procedures that clearly organize and identify the functions and responsibilities of all the hierarchical levels in the development of the activity.
- Performance evaluation through management indicators that help develop a system that guarantees the improvement.