Únete a Ynfiniti Energy
(Cumplimenta el formulario y adjunta tu CV)
¿Quieres trabajar con nosotros?
Do you want to work with us?
Vuoi lavorare con noi?
YNFINITI ENERGY precisa incorporar TÉCNICOS DE MANTENIMIENTO Y SERVICIO en la provincia de Cuenca para gestión de parques eólicos.
Ofrecemos incorporación a una empresa en pleno crecimiento en la que podrá desarrollar una importante carrera profesional. Se integrarán en equipos de trabajo liderados por el supervisor de zona y su misión será ejecutar la correcta realización de las tareas de mantenimiento preventivo y correctivo del parque eólico asignado.Las funciones a desarrollar serán:
YNFINITI ENERGY require to incorporate MAINTENANCE AND SERVICE TECHNICIANS to manage the wind farms assigned in the UK.
Ynfiniti offers an incorporation to a company in full growth in which you can develop an important professional career. They will be integrated in work teams led by the zone supervisor and their mission will be to execute the correct tasks of preventive and corrective maintenance of the assigned wind farm.
The purpose of the role is to carry out the work necessary to O&M the wind turbines and ensure correct operation.
|Business Need / Purpose of Role:|
|The purpose of the role is to carry out the work necessary to O&M the wind turbines and ensure correct operation.|
|Objectives & Measurement Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:|
• Diagnosis and troubleshooting mechanical or electrical incidents
• Interpretation of electrical and mechanical drawings and technical documentation
• Execute tasks overhaul, repair, preventive and corrective maintenance, unemployment and commissioning of the wind turbines in accordance with the working procedures as manuals and procedures of the machine.
• Control of tools and equipment assigned.
• Management of spare parts and consumables.
• Location and correction of faults and malfunctions.
• Report incidents and improvements.
• Alarm Information uncontrolled.
|Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications|
Education and/or Experience:
Studies electricity, intermediate or engineering studies. At least 1 year of work experience in commissioning or maintenance of specialized TROUBLE SHOOTING, O&M Procedures and schemes understanding.
Different kinds of wind turbines (Gamesa, Acciona, Vestas )
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Good working knowledge of Microsoft products and PLCS
Ability to work at height and in confined spaces. Working regularly in outdoor weather conditions
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed communication.
• Safety Focus - Performs work in a safe manner at all times and observes safety and security procedures; avoids shortcuts that increase health and safety risks to self or others; reports potentially unsafe conditions and potential hazards; encourages and supports others to be safe while at work.
Empresa del sector de las energías renovables precisa incorporar OPERARIO DE ALMACEN en las localidades de Durcal (Granada), Coreses (Zamora), Fiñana (Almería) y Ayamonte (Huelva)
Ofrecemos incorporación a una empresa en pleno crecimiento en la que podrá desarrollar una importante carrera profesional.Las funciones a desarrollar serán: