Únete a Ynfiniti Energy
(Cumplimenta el formulario y adjunta tu CV)
¿Quieres trabajar con nosotros?
Do you want to work with us?
Vuoi lavorare con noi?
|Business Need / Purpose of Role:|
|The purpose of the position is to coordinate, direct and supervise a field staff that has the care, reporting all this, both internally to headquarters, and externally to clients of projects carried over, assuring the quality of the services.|
|Objectives & Measurement Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:|
• Train or coordinate the training of employees in operations, safety, environmental issues, or technical issues.
• Track and maintain records for wind operations, such as site performance, downtime events, parts usage, or substation events.
• Provide technical support to wind field customers, employees, or subcontractors.
• Manage warranty repair or replacement services.
• Order parts, tools, or equipment needed to maintain, restore, or improve wind field operations.
• Maintain operations records, such as work orders, site inspection forms, or other documentation.
• Monitor and maintain records of daily facility operations and timesheets.
• Estimate costs associated with operations, including repairs or preventive maintenance.
• Establish goals, objectives, or priorities for wind field operations.
• Develop relationships and communicate with supervisor’s customers, site managers, developers, authorities, utility representatives, or residents.
• Supervise employees or subcontractors to ensure quality of work or adherence to safety regulations or policies.
• Oversee the maintenance of wind field equipment or structures, such as towers, transformers, electrical collector systems, roadways, or other site assets.
• Ensuring compliance of the safety plan and other regulations for the prevention of occupational hazards.
• Control of employees: promotions, disciplinary regime, holidays, sick leaves, review and approval of costs, cars, PPI´S and other related. Link with the staff and the rest of the departments of general services.
|Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications|
The details described here are representative of those that are encountered by or must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Experience of at least 6 years of experience in Wind industry wherein at least two of them as supervisor on site.
Studies in electricity, electronics, electromechanical or similar studies, not being essential to have university degree.
Knowledge of turbines in which this working or similar technology.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
User level in Microsoft programs, internet and e-mail
Ability to work at height.
Works on Wind farm with bad weather conditions sometimes. Part of the job in office in wind substations.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; keeps up to date with innovations and changes in their field; shares expertise with others.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; is objective and open to others' views; provides and accepts constructive feedback; able to build positive morale; supports everyone's efforts to succeed in achieving goals and objectives.
Managing People – Supports employees in providing regular performance feedback, develops employee skills and encourages growth; seeks and reviews customer feedback (internal and external); improves processes and services; continually works to improve communication and supervisory skills. Engages employees and other appropriate stakeholders in planning and decision making.
Building Effective Teams – Defines the teams key responsibilities; achieves effective engagement and morale; shares wins and successes in adopting regular open communication; builds a shared vision and objectives; establishes trust.
Safety Focus - Performs work in a safe manner at all times and observes safety and security procedures; avoids shortcuts that increase health and safety risks to self or others; reports potentially unsafe conditions and potential hazards; encourages and supports others to be safe while at work.
Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals; proactively seeks new opportunities for self, others and the organization.
Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities for self and/or others to meet individual, team and departmental objectives; anticipates resources required to deliver tasks and identifies potential risks; able to adapt if circumstances change; checks completion of activities and progress on projects, showing awareness of deadlines and develop appropriate action plans.
Empresa líder en crear y dirigir equipos comerciales, precisa incorporar para su línea de negocio de Fuerza de Ventas, PROMOTORES COMERCIALES para la venta de un competitivo producto financiero en gasolineras de ALICANTE.
Buscamos profesionales con actitudes para la venta, con ganas de aprender, comprometidas y con interés en crecer en el sector comercial ya que se trata de un PROYECTO ESTABLE.
Ofrecemos dos posibles jornadas:
30 horas semanales (turnos intensivos rotativos de lunes a viernes de 9.00 a 15.00 y de 15.00 a 21.00h)
36 horas semanales (turnos rotativos de lunes a sábado de 9.00 a 15.00 y de 15.00 a 21.00h)
No es necesaria experiencia previa. Contamos con un COMPLETO PROGRAMA DE FORMACIÓN desde el primer día.Buscamos profesionales comprometidos con el proyecto, e interés en desarrollar su carrera profesional en el área de ventas.